Apr 14, 2011

I ♥ Boobies!

Hello there, fellow bumpers!
Today we're talking about lesbians and those cute little breast cancer awareness bracelets.

They come in many different colors and they support a cause.
Not just any cause, but a cause that all lesbians should and do get behind.
Of course we love boobies!
So of course we love these bracelets!
There's also bumper stickers, t-shirts and all kinds of miscellaneous paraphernalia.
Why is this important to lesbians?
When wearing one of these bracelets or sporting a bumper sticker,
it very plainly states:
"I love boobs."

Is there any better way to support a cause and announce your sexual preference,
but only for those who know what to look for?
Let's be honest here:
Lesbians love causes almost as much as they love boobs.
This "I ♥ Boobies!" campaign appeals almost more to the lesbian community
than to only those who have direct experiences with breast cancer.

I ♥ Boobies!
You ♥ Boobies!
We all ♥ causes!

If you haven't already,
go out and buy a bracelet.
SUPPORT BOOBS!

Also:
Please excuse my absence.
Training for work started Tue & Wed
And it starts back up again this Mon
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
I'll be busy, but I won't forget you!
I promise. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment