Nov 9, 2011

Pop Quiz!

Alright, ladies; no cheating!
Here goes:


Which picture is of a lesbian?

1)

2)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Answer:
Trick question!

Both pictures are of the same woman.
[and i have no way of knowing if she is a lesbian or not]

Story Time:
So today I (finally!) went to get my hair cut. While I was waiting I picked up one of those hair books that is the only provided reading and was looking through the pictures when I realized something; all the short haircuts on display "this season" are totally lesbian haircuts. Apparently the lesbian "look" is in style and I can't help but worry if this is going to make our fellow lady-homos harder to spot than they already are.

I swear, we all need to just choose a bandana color and always have that color bandana on our person when we go out. Better yet, make it a rainbow bandana.

1 comment: