Aug 19, 2011

Random Work Thought

I've noticed that people seem to think that all lesbians are really confident. This, of course, is not true. So why are we percieved that way?

Is it just because we're awesome? Or is it simply because we're "out and proud?"

I don't know about the rest of us lesbians, but I, for one, am far from confident. I'm insecure and emotional abd very sensitive, but most would never guess it. I can't be the only lesbian who fakes confidence in the hopes that it will fend off the haters. Or maybe I am...

In any case, I think lesbians (and homos in general) are seen as confident because we are out of the closet and many of us are prepared for an attack, therefor we always seem to have this "I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it" attitude about us at all times.

So just to set the record straight (or gay as the case may be) not all of us homos are confident, but we are still not the people you want to mess with.

Also: I'M TOTALLY POSTING THIS FROM MY AWESOME NEW SMART PHONE AND I LOVE IT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment