Feb 7, 2014

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, I'm terrible at taking care of a blog when I lose my coauthors. I'm not very self motivated. However, I've been getting a lot of comments about two parts of the blog. The first part being Types of Lesbians, where people seem to think I either need to add more types, or I have too many types. The second part being the one about bisexuals, where most of the commenters are quite offended.

Well, I've read your comments. I get every one of them in my email and I read them all. So I've decided to find the energy somewhere in my busy days of working and being a mom to a rowdy little 18-month-old boy to fix the blog. Finding things to write about is going to be the hardest part, so if you've got suggestions, comment here with your ideas for posts and we'll see where we can go with this. Without your help, there is no blog.

So bring it. Help me out here. I'm listening.

2 comments:

  1. Write about any day about Xander and Colorado and being a family. That's what lesbians do. amiright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living with a lesbian roommate is easy, when you find the perfect one, Find your perfect lesbian roommate on The best roommate finders on the web!

    ReplyDelete