Nov 9, 2011

Present!

My little homoettes!
I have been gone for so long!
I have missed you so!

http://devanndesousa.deviantart.com/

I've published an old draft post that's been sitting in the backroom of my blog for quite some time now in hopes that it will hold you over until the next time I can post. I love you guys! Please excuse my absence. A lot of crazy shit has been going down and I'm currently in the process of an entire life upheaval. Want an update? Of course you do.

 
1. I'm single now. ;) Hey, ladies.
2. I'm moving a good 6-hours away from where I was living.
3. I'm currently staying with my parents for a couple more days.
Okay, so maybe that isn't that much crazy stuff, but those few things have got a lot of crazy in them. So please, if you could, forgive me for being gone so long?

 
http://hakukamizaki.deviantart.com/

 
So, I'm going to be living with my wonderful les-b-friend up in Salt Lake City, UT and her hetero-male roommate. From what I've been told, they have a constant competition going called "Man Points" where you get points for doing manly things. There's a score-board and everything. I am hoping that, once I've settled in, I will have plenty of material for the blog. I mean, come on. I'm single, I'm about to move in with a lesbian and a straight man, and I'm going to be meeting lots of new people and exploring lots of new places - coffee shops, dog parks - and, assuming that all goes according to plan, I will be going to school. Hello college campus ladies. ^.^

 
Anyway!
I don't really have much for you today, unfortunately.
However, if you ever need to crush a lesbian:
Show her Humane Society commercials.
That shit is lesbian kryptonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment