Nov 21, 2011

Roommates

http://livinginurletters.deviantart.com/

You know...
I've had some roommates in my day.
I've had ones that I dealt with, ones that I could stand, and ones that I loathed entirely.
Never have I had roommates that I adored the way I adore my roommates now.

Case In Point:
The other day Amy and I were sitting in her bedroom on the computer while the other roommates were in the living room when - very randomly - this conversation happens:

Roommates: "ANDREA!!"
Me: "WHAT?!"
Roommates: "Come here, we need your expert advice."
Me: "About what?"
Roommates: "Douches."
Me: "What about them?"
Roommates: "What is it?"
Me: "It's a bag of water that you squirt in your butthole or your vagina to clean it."
Roommates: "How does it work?"
Me: "You put the tip of it in your vagina or your butthole and you squeeze it, forcing the water into you."
Amy: "Unless you're a nasty bitch you shouldn't need to use one anyway."
Roommates: "Well if you don't have one then how do you clean your vagina? When you're in the shower do you just stick your fingers in there, or what?"
Me & Amy: "NO."
Amy: "Really, you shouldn't use douches anyway because they mess with the pH levels. Your body naturally keeps itself pretty clean. You shouldn't be fucking someone if they need to use a douche."
Roommates: "Can you use it as a sex toy?"
Me: "Depends on your fetish."
Roommates: "Oh."
Me: "Are we done now?"
Roommates: "Yeah, we're good."


I love my life!!
If this isn't the most ideal environment for me as the author of this blog, then I don't know what the hell is. I get stuff to write about almost every day!
Now I just need to stop being so damn lazy and actually post...
it's amy's fault blame her

No comments:

Post a Comment