Jun 2, 2011

The 5 Deadly Phrases

Well hello there.
I'm blogging from bed again tonight,
but this post needed to be done while I was still
inspired to do it.
:]

What are we talking about?
The 5 Deadly Phrases!
What are The 5 Deadly Phrases?
I'll tell you:

"Fine."
"Fine," is what she uses at the end of an argument when
she knows she's right and you're wrong. At this point, it's
time to just shut up.

"Nothing."
"Nothing," always means "Something," and you should be worried.

"Go ahead."
"Go ahead," is a dare. Not permission.
Don't do it.

"Whatever."
"Whatever," is what she says when she's thinking "Fuck you."

"I don't care."
"I don't care," actually means "I care," and that she is thinking
long and hard about how and when you will be paying for this.

It's amazing to me sometimes that us lesbians can be so
oblivious to the language of a woman.
(And believe me; it is its own language.)
I mean, come on...
We're women who date women.
You think we'd know all there is to know!
And while I still hold true to thinking that lesbians are the
best people to ask for girl advice, sometimes we have nothing
better to say than, "I don't know."

One more article of evidence that women are complicated,
complicated, complicated beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment