Jun 11, 2011

The Real L Word

Last night I watched my first episode of
with The Girlfriend.

I feel like a terrible lesbian for never having seen it before...
A bunch of real lesbians going through real lesbian things?
Really hot women that love women?
Drama?
How could I not have watched this before?!

Anyway!
Today (at work, as usual) I was thinking about things lesbians do, and you know what I realized? Lesbians kick the shit out of reality TV.
We have got to be the most dramatic minority group ever.
Why hadn't anyone made a reality TV show out of us sooner?

Needless to say...
I'm ready to watch every single episode of The Real L Word the moment they each air.

Are you a lesbian that's never watched it before?
Shame on you.
Watch it.
Love it.
Become addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment