Jun 9, 2011

Random Work Thought

Today I got back to work after having five days off...
Needless to say, it wasn't what I wanted to be doing.
However, while I'm at work, my mind often wanders.
Today it wandered to lands of relevance to the blog!

So while I was making a stupid bed at the stupid hotel,
I started thinking about Ellen.
I think every lesbian randomly thinks of Ellen at some point
during the day... Right?
Anyway, I was thinking about Ellen and remembered that
I had heard she cheated on Portia.
I don't know if this is true or not and I somehow doubt it,
but I was thinking,
"Who the hell would cheat on that beautiful woman?!"

Then it hit me...

The general female population doesn't cheat because
their significant other isn't attractive enough or doesn't
put out enough...
They cheat because of the emotions involved in the relationship.
Suddenly, at this seemingly random moment in time,
I had figured out why lesbians cheat so damn much.

Because two emotionally charged women in a single
relationship are bound to have their emotions... Wander.

Not only do women cheat because of their emotions,
but they cheat emotionally the majority of the time.
It's just not about the sex for us ladies.

Don't get me wrong, women love sex as much as,
if not more than, men do.
We just don't build relationships on it.

That's it.
There's not really a point.

Kbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment